SECURITIES MARKET IN FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF MONETARY RELATIONS
The article considers the current state of the securities market within the financial support of monetary relations. The main levers of support for the domestic securities market have been identified. Emphasis is placed on the further development of monetary relations through the use of securities as tools to attract investment to restore the destroyed infrastructure of the country. It is emphasized that the further development of the securities market depends on the development of the country's economic potential.
Regulations are analyzed. Approaches to securities circulation are considered. The influence of digitalization on the emergence of innovative financial instruments is revealed. It is emphasized that the circulation of bank certificates of deposit will promote the development of the securities market and monetary relations. The issuance of infrastructure bonds and the issuance of green bonds will help support the country's greening.
A review of innovative financial instruments of individual countries. The peculiarities of the functioning of the securities market outside the country are considered, the use of alternative financial instruments of the world's leading countries is shown. The mechanism of project financing is outlined in view of the emergence of alternative financial instruments. The directions of application of the mechanism of project financing in the national economy are substantiated.
Based on the experience of the world's leading countries, the priorities of the securities market development have been identified, taking into account the specifics of the functioning of the monetary system and the economy of Ukraine as a whole. Emphasis is placed on the liquidity of modern financial instruments.It is proposed to introduce a number of tax benefits related to the circulation of certain financial instruments. Emphasis is placed on the need to create tools to guarantee the protection of foreign investment.
Given the experience of countries around the world in organizing and using alternative financial instruments to raise funds in various sectors of the economy shows that their effective application is possible in the development and implementation of a single integrated state policy harmonized with international law, taking into account best practices national conditions.
2. Vnukova, N.M. Development of financial services markets in the context of European integration: a monograph. Kharkiv, TO Ekskliuzyv, 2014.
3. Iorhachova, M.I., Kovalova, O.M., and H.M.Kotsiurubenko. “The financial market of Ukraine: the current state of the main segments.” Efektyvna ekonomika, no. 2, 2020, www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=8654. Accessed 10 May 2022.
4. Kovalenko, Yu.M., Onyshko, S.V., and M.O.Kuzheliev. Financial market: a textbook. Irpin, Universytet DFS Ukrainy, 2018.
5. Tataryn, N.B., Petrovych, A.Z., and I.I. Pedchenko. “Status and prospects of development of the financial market of Ukraine.” Young Scientist, no. 3 (79), 2020, pp. 273–277.
6. Shyshpanova, N. O., and A. O.Ivanov. “Financial market of Ukraine: current status, problems and prospects.” Modern economics, no.1, 2017, pp. 66–72.
7. Shkolnyk, I.O., and V.M. Kremen.“Periodization of financial sector development and financial supervision in Ukraine.”Finansy Ukrainy, no. 3, 2018, pp. 97–115.
8. On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning Simplification of Attracting Investments and Introduction of New Financial Instruments from 19.06.2020 № 738-IX. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/738-20#Text. Accessed 10 May 2022.
9. “NDU registered the first issue of the bank's certificates of deposit.” CSD, csd.ua/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11971%3A2021-12-29-14-43-27&catid=51%3Ahot-news&Itemid=18&lang=en Accessed 10 May 2022.
10. Zahirniak, D., Danylko, V., Ishchenko, S., and D.Lyha. “Strategic stability in the context of economic globalization as an anti-crisis tool.” Visnyk natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu «Kharkivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut». Kharkiv: KhPI, no. 3, 2020, pp. 95–10.
11. Freidyna, Y. “International experience in financing infrastructure projects.” Эkonomycheskaia polytyka, vol. 12, no. 4, 2017, pp. 196–203.
12. Nagesha, G., and K.Gayithri. “Research Note on the Public-Private Partnership of India’s Infrastructure Development.” Journal of Infrastructure Development, vol. 6, no. 2, 2014, pp. 111–129.
13. Nykyforuk, O.I., and I.K.Chukaieva. “Infrastructure bonds as a tool for attracting investment for the needs of modernization in the practice of foreign countries.” Efektyvna ekonomika, no.2, 2014, www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2926. Accessed 10 May 2022.
14. Vasiutynska, L.A. “Infrastructure bonds in project financing: world experience and opportunities for Ukraine.” Skhidna Yevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnia, no. 3 (30), 2021, pp. 79–84.
15. Pro vypusk kaznacheiskykh zoboviazan «Viiskovi»: [On the issuance of treasury obligations to the "Military" Solution of Cabinet Ministry of Ukraine from 01.04.2014 № 100. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/100-2014-%D0%BF. Accessed 10 May 2022.
16. “Invest in Ukraine: how Ukrainians can buy military bonds and help the Armed Forces.” Mind.ua, mind.ua/openmind/20238787-investuj-v-ukrayinu-yak-ukrayinci-mozhut-kupiti-vijskovi-obligaciyi-i-dopomogti-zsu. Accessed 10 May 2022.
17. “European green bond standard.” EC.EUROPA, ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/banking-and-finance/sustainable-finance/european-green-bond-standard_en. Accessed 10 May 2022.
18. “Green Bond Principles.” Icmagroup, www.icmagroup.org/sustainable-finance/the-principles-guidelines-and-handbooks/green-bond-principles-gbp/ Accessed 10 May 2022.
19. Ehlers, T., and F. Packer. "Green bond finance and certification."BIS Quarterly Review, September, 2017, pp. 89–104.
20. Climate Bonds Initiative. Record USD 700bn of Green, Social & Sustainability (GSS) Issuance in 2020: Global State of the Market Report, 2021, www.climatebonds.net/2021/04/ record-700bn-green-social-sustainability-gss-issuance-2020- global-state-market-report. Accessed 10 May 2022.
21. Shuba, O.A. “European experience in the use of "green" bonds in financing environmental modernization.” Zhurnal Biznes Inform, no. 11, 2018, рр. 60–65.
22. Hura, K. "Green" bonds: how Ukraine plans to raise funds for environmental projects.” Epravda, www.epravda.com.ua/rus/columns/2021/01/25/670304/. Accessed 10 May 2022.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)