STRATEGY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS AN IMPORTANT DIRECTION FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF AN INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE
The aim of the article is to substantiate theoretical and methodic approaches to comprehension of the role and importance of the strategy of customer service of an industrial enterprise in terms of achievement of its sustainable competitive advantages. The article is devoted to the study and actualization of the strategy of customer service of an industrial enterprise in the context of implementation of the strategic management concept. Solution of the tasks, outlined in the article, is secured by general scientific and specific methods of research, i.e. analysis and synthesis, systematization and generalization.
The work has actualized the strategy of customer service of an industrial enterprise in the contexts of implementation of the strategic management concept. The research identifies barriers on the way of the market entry, which are set by producers with a high level of customer service. The main barriers include the used schemes of payment, imposing heavy dependence between a customer and a supplier, as well as arrangement of a broad chain of servicing establishments, which are located at the places of customers’ employment, completion of contracts on continuous supply services, creation of the image of competence concerning services supply. The article examines the features, characterizing customer service of high quality, and identifies relationship between the strategy of competitive advantages of an enterprise and the strategy of customer service.
The article supplies argumentation that servicing has become an accelerator of partnership relations setting between a customer and a supplier, as well as of achievement of a high level of customers’ loyalty. Shaping of the policy of customer service is an important direction to reach a competitive advantage of an industrial enterprise. The work proposes measures to motivate employees to supply customer service of the appropriate quality, which will secure establishment and support of the corporative culture, focused on the company’s clients. The principal scientific fundamentals of the article can be applied in the practical operation of industrial enterprises.
2. Lambert, D. M., and J.R. Stock. Strategic Logistics Management, 3th еd., Irwin, 1993.
3. Porter, M. Competitive strategy. Methodology of the analysis of branches and competitors, Business Books, 2005.
4. Krykanskyi, Ye.V., and N.I. Chukhrai. Industrial marketing: manual, Published by Lviv National Polytechnic University, 2004.
5. Chukhrai, N.I.. Logistic service: manu, Published by Lviv National Polytechnic University, 2006.
6. Hryhorak, M.Yu., and O.V. Karpun. Logistic service: manual, Published by National Aviation University, 2010.
7. Zozuliov, O.V., and M. Levchenko. “Formation of omnichannal companie`s marketing strategy.” Economic bulletin of National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnical Institute”, 2016.
8. Bujak, A. Innovations and changes in the logistics tasks implementations, Studia Ekonomiczna, Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach, 2012.
9. Hryhorak, M. Yu. “Analysis of business models and strategies of innovative development logistics service providers.” Technology audit and production reserves, 2016.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)