CREATION OF AN INNOVATIVE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER
The paper considers the need to create an innovative health and rehabilitation center due to the long-term military aggression of russia. The latter leads to the fact that many military and civilians receive physical and psychological injuries that need to be treated. At the first stage of rehabilitation, these problems are solved by special medical facilities, while the restoration of both physical and psychological condition should be carried out outside hospitals. One of these facilities could be health and rehabilitation centers on a national scale. Such centers can be formed on the basis of existing sports complexes, where there is a basis for carrying out appropriate actions. The article uses the example of the Olimp sports complex located on the Black Sea coast to illustrate the prospects of this area. The relevance of the work is due to the needs of the present and the principles of sustainable development of society, which combines social (human factor), economic (economic factor) and environmental (health improvement through a clean environment) components.
The purpose of the study is to substantiate the creation of an innovative health and rehabilitation center on the basis of the Olimp sports complex for military and civilians suffering from physical and psychological injuries.
Research methods: analysis and evaluation of economic activities; methods of generalization for the study of activities; observation method for the study of economic activities of FSC Olimp and the peculiarities of its services.
The results of the work include: research on the needs of creating a health and rehabilitation center; identification of the main forms and types of work of the health and rehabilitation center; analysis of the activity of the physical culture and sports complex "Olympus"; assessment of the importance of introducing health and rehabilitation services; development of ways of innovative health and rehabilitation activities.
The scientific novelty lies in the development of innovative approaches for the creation of a health and rehabilitation center that can operate on the basis of the Olimp sports complex.
Practical significance of the results. The system for creating an innovative health and rehabilitation center is proposed for a specific existing enterprise and can be implemented in the near future. The developed recommendations can be used for a similar type of enterprise.
2. Sukhan, V.S. Structure of rehabilitation and health facilities. General indications and contraindications for referral of patients for sanatorium treatment. Rules of paperwork for sanatorium-resort treatment. Methodical recommendations. surl.li/fbuzp. Accessed 17 March 2023
3. On the rehabilitation of persons with disabilities in Ukraine: the law of Ukraine. ZAKONONLINE, surl.li/fbuwa. Accessed 17 March 2023
4. Dictionary, surl.li/fbuzw. Accessed 27 March 2023
5. Fedorenko, S., Lazareva, O., Vitomskyi, V., and M. Vitomska. “Fundamentals of organizing a center for the provision of rehabilitation services for persons with musculoskeletal disorders.” surl.li/fbvyt. Accessed 17 March 2023
6. “The rehabilitation center for military and civilians in Khust district may start working next year.” VAROSH, surl.li/fbvzi Accessed 27 March 2023
7. “How to open a psychological rehabilitation center in Ukraine?” Pravova Dopomoha, surl.li/fbvzq Accessed 17 March 2023
8. “A unique rehabilitation center is being created in Halych: there is support.” INVAK INFO, surl.li/fbvzv. Accessed 10 March 2023
9. Physical Culture and Sports Complex "Olimp", surl.li/fbvzz. Accessed 10 March 2023
10. “Report on the financial and economic activities of the Olimp sports complex (data selected with the permission of the company)” , surl.li/fbvzz. Accessed 10 March 2023
11. “The place and role of physical rehabilitation in the health and recreational process.” URL: http://surl.li/fbwaf Accessed 17 March 2023
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)