THE BUDGET DEFICIT IMPACT ON THE MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF UKRAINE’S HEALTHCARE INSTITUTIONS
The article is devoted to the study of the impact of the budget deficit on the logistics of health care facilities in Ukraine. It is substantiated that Ukraine lags far behind its European neighbors in such indicators as life expectancy and mortality. The main preconditions for high mortality are risk factors such as smoking, overweight, lack of exercise and excessive alcohol consumption, along with unresolved issues related to the spread of infectious diseases and high levels of injuries. Ukraine spends much of its GDP on health care, but its per capita GDP in Ukraine is lower than in most European countries. At the same time, many countries are achieving fairly good life expectancy and mortality rates at a comparable cost of health. Ukraine’s health care system is cumbersome and outdated and is based on a model with strict management and funding procedures. This situation is due to deep shortcomings in the national health care system due to lack of modernization, ignoring the needs of the population, failure to use modern world trends, inefficient operation of the system and high levels of corruption. Analysis of the state of logistics on the results of this work showed that the vast majority of health care facilities are not equipped with equipment for diagnosis or were provided with such equipment in 1990-2000. From this we can conclude that the existing equipment is obsolete and physically worn out. Therefore, it was decided to replace the equipment that has been in operation for more than 10 years. The necessary additional amount of equipment to meet the needs of health care support institutions of Ukraine in terms of administrative-territorial units has been identified. The use of computed tomography, radiography and ultrasound, and ventilators for lung treatment was analyzed to confirm the presence of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus. Thanks to the coordinated cooperation of the involved central executive bodies and local self-government bodies, outstanding results were achieved in equipping 256 health care institutions throughout Ukraine with the latest modern equipment. Evaluating the performance indicators, the article proves that currently about 20% of the available material and technical base has been updated.
2. “Large building: program of President of Ukraine.” KMU, bigbud.kmu.gov.ua. Accessed 21 February 2022.
3. About claim of the Exemplary table of the material and technical rigging of separations of urgent (urgent) medicare. An order of Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine from 19.05.2021 № 1167 ". Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine, moz.gov.ua/article/ministry - mandates/nakaz - moz - ukraini - vid - 19052020--1167 - pro - zatverdzhennja - primirnogo - tabelja - materialno - tehnichnogo - osnaschennja - viddilen - ekstrenoi - nevidkladnoi - medichnoi – dopomog. Accessed 18 May 2022.
4. Zhu, T., Wang, Y., Zhou, S. [et al.] “A Comparative Study of of Chest Computed Tomography Features in of Young of and of Older Adults With Corona Virus Disease (COVID – 19).” Journal of of of Thoracic Imaging, www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7253040. Accessed 11 May 2022.
5. “That such КТ, and in what her difference from MRT, x-ray photography and other types of diagnostics?” Premium, premium.zp.ua/ua/chto - takoe - kt - i - v - chem - ee - otlichie - ot - mrt - rentgena - i - drugih - vidov – diagnostiki. Accessed 11 May 2022.
6. About the selection of money for the purchase of equipment for the induction centres of supporting establishments of health protection in hospital districts. Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from July, 08, 2020 № 613. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/613 -2020-п#of Text. Accessed 17 May 2022.
7. About Distribution of computer tomographs, for providing of supporting establishments of health protection in the hospital districts bought in for money of the State budget of Ukraine on 2020. An order of Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine from 20.11.2020 № 2702. Ministry of Health Care of Ukraine, moz.gov.ua/article/ministry-mandates/nakaz-moz-ukraini-vid-20112020--2702-pro-rozpodil-kompjuternih-tomografiv-dlja-zabezpechennja-opornih-zakladiv-ohoroni-zdorovja-u-gospitalnih-okrugah-zakuplenih-za-koshti-derzhavnogo-bjudzhetu-ukraini-na-2020-rik. Accessed 17 May 2022.
8. About Distribution of computer tomographs, for providing of supporting establishments of health protection in the hospital districts bought in for money of the State budget of Ukraine on 2020. An order of Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine from 21.12.2020 № 2955. Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine, moz.gov.ua/article/ministry-mandates/nakaz-moz-ukraini-vid-21122020--2955-pro-rozpodil-kompjuternih-tomografiv-dlja-zabezpechennja-opornih-zakladiv-ohoroni-zdorovja-u-gospitalnih-okrugah-zakuplenih-za-koshti-derzhavnogo-bjudzhetu-ukraini-na-2020-rik. Accessed 17 May 2022.
9. Song, F., Shi, N., Shan, F. [et al.]. “Emerging 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) pneumonia.” Radiology, vol. 1, no. 295, 2020, pp. 210-217.
10. Soldati, G., Smargiassi, A., Inchingolo, R. [et al.]. “Proposal for international standardization of the use of lung ultrasound for COVID-19 patients; a simple, quantitative, reproducible method”. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 39, no. 7, 2020, pp. 1413-1419.
11. Some questions of purchase of commodities, works and services, necessary for realization measures, sent to prevention of origin and distribution, localization and liquidation of flashes, epidemics and pandemics of sharp respiratory illness of COVID, - 19, caused by a coronaviruses SARS - CoV - 2, on territory of Ukraine. Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from March, 20, 2020 № 225. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/225 -2020-п#of Text. Accessed 17 May 2022.
12. Organizations of grant of medicare to the patients with коронавірусну illness (COVID - 19). An order of Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine from 28.03.2020 № 722. Мinistry of Health Care of Ukraine, moz.gov.ua / article / ministry - mandates / nakaz - moz - ukraini - vid - 28032020--722 - organizacija - nadannja - medichnoi - dopomogi - hvorim - na - koronavirusnu - hvorobu - covid – 19. Accessed 18 May 2022.
13. About the selection of money for providing of supporting establishments of health protection in hospital districts by a medical equipment, namely by digital x-ray photographies and vehicles of ultrasonic diagnostics. Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from December, 16, 2020 № 1251. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1251-2020-п#of Text. Accessed 17 May 2022.
14. Borzov, S. “The Timely connecting to the biomotor (TCB) - often question of life and death” Vinnytska oblasna viiskova adminisrtatsiia, www.vin.gov.ua/koronavirus - operatyvna - informatsiia/31672 - serhii - borzov - svoiechasne - pidkliuchennia - do - aparatu - shtuchnoi - ventyliatsii - lehen - shvl - chasto - pytannia - zhyttia - i - smerti – 3. Accessed 7 February 2022.
15. Androshchuk, G. “Innovations against COVID - 19: biomotors.” Yur – gazeta, yur - gazeta.com/publications/practice/medichne - pravo - farmacevtika/innovaciyi - proti - covid19 - aparati - shtuchnoyi - ventilyaciyi is a legen-.html. Accessed 7 February 2022.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)