ASSESSMENT OF THE STATE OF DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIES FOR SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF UTC
The article is aimed at studying the assessment of the state of development of strategies for socio-economic development of UTC in the context of decentralization reform. The actualization of the need for research is primarily due to the fact that among scientists there is no single position on the evaluation of strategy development, and more attention is focused on the process of implementing the strategy, which requires more in-depth research. Therefore, this study aims to assess the state of development of TC development strategies on the example of Kalush district on the basis of comparative and content analysis to identify the real state of development of socio-economic development strategies of local communities in the implementation of decentralization reform.
The assessment of the state of community strategies was carried out on the example of Kalush district of Ivano-Frankivsk region, which includes 13 territorial communities with 162 settlements. As a percentage of the results of the study of the state of development of strategies for socio-economic development of communities of Kalush district we have the following situation: 54% of local communities have developed a strategy, 23% - strategies under development, and 23% of communities do not have a strategy. If we determine the reasons for this situation, the relationship between the date of UTC and the state of strategy development is not fully supported.
The assessment of strategies in terms of the state of development was focused on assessing the formation of strategic vision and goals, compliance with regulations governing the development of the region, as well as the availability of certain features and additional tools to successfully implement the strategy. It was also found that not all communities have a strategy as a comprehensive document, which reflects the long-term vision of socio-economic development of the community, and especially not all can find the prerequisites to increase investment attractiveness of united territorial communities. Given the limited resources and challenges, it is an important factor in ensuring the existence and sustainable development of the community on the basis of increasing their investment attractiveness.
2. Pelepyshyn, S.V. “Development of rural community development strategy, on the example of Potorytsia village council.” 2020. Repository of Ternopil National Technical University named after Ivan Pulyuy, elartu.tntu.edu.ua/bitstream/lib/33643/1/%d0%9a%d0%a0%d0%9c%20%d0%9f%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b8%d0%bf%d0%b8%d1%88%d0%b8%d0%bd%20%d0%a1..pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
3. Savelieva, S.O., and A.A. Kasich. “Development of community development strategy. 2020.” Electronic Repository Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, er.knutd.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/18720/1/DOMIN2021_P128-130.pdf.
4. Lontka, K. Strategic planning. Sumy, Lublin. 2012. SUMYNEWS, www.sumynews.com. Accessed 5 May 2022
5. Pylypiv, N.I., Pyatnychu, I.D., and S.I. Sologub. “The concept of social responsibility of OTG in the context of sustainable development.” Bulletin of the Precarpathian University, 2018, pp. 36-42.
6. Pylypiv, N.I., Pyatnychuk, I.D., and S.I.Sologub. “The role of the strategy of socio-economic development of OTG in the context of changing approaches to regional development in Ukraine.” Herald. Mykolayiv National Agrarian University. 2021, dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/123456789/10259/1/53-55.pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
7. Pylypiv, N.I., Pyatnychuk, I.D., and S.I. Sologub. “Classification of strategies for socio-economic development of united territorial communities.” Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, no. 3, 2020, pp. 27-35, journals.pnu.edu.ua. Accessed 5 May 2022
8. On the formation and liquidation of districts: Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of 17.07.2020 № 807-IX. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/807-20#Text. Accessed 5 May 2022
9. “Strategy of development of Broshniv-Osadska united territorial community of Ivano-Frankivsk region for the period till 2028.” Official Website of Broshniv-Osad Territorial Community, broshniv.info/wp-content/uploads/dodatok-do-rishennya-347-142018.pdf.
10. “Development strategy of Ivano-Frankivsk region for the period up to 2021-2027.” Minregion, www.minregion.gov.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ivano-frankivska-strategiya-rozvytku-ivano-frankivskoyi-oblasti-na-2021-2027-roky.pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
11. On approval of the Concept of reforming local self-government and territorial organization of power in Ukraine: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 01.04.2014 . № 333. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/333-2014-р#Text. Accessed 5 May 2022
12. “Strategy of sustainable development of the Verkhnyansk united territorial community for the years 2017-2027.” Official Verkhnyanska village united territorial community, 3f7d2da06861b843d46de48c656e9b09.pdf (dosvit.org.ua).
13. “Strategy of development of Vytvytsia united territorial community of Ivano-Frankivsk region for the period up to 2028.” Vytvytska-gromada, vytvytska-gromada.gov.ua/news/1617188719/. Accessed 5 May 2022
14. “Strategy of development of Dolyna united territorial community of Ivano-Frankivsk region for the period up to 2028.” Official Website of Dolyna City Council, pleddg.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Dolyna-Subregion-Development-Strategy.pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
15. “Development Strategy of the Kalush United Territorial Community of Ivano-Frankivsk Region until 2028.” Official Website of Kaluga City Council, kalushcity.gov.ua/news/strategiyi-rozvitku-kaluskoyi-miskoyi-teritorialnoyi-gromadi-na-2022-2030-roki. Accessed 5 May 2022
16. “ Strategy for the development of the Novytsia united territorial community of Ivano-Frankivsk region for the period up to 2028.” Official Site Novice Territorial Community, novotg.gov.ua/news/1591264300/. Accessed 5 May 2022
17. “Strategic plan for the development of the Savior united territorial community for the period 2020-2027.” Назва платформи де є ресурс, spaska.gromada.org.ua/news/1576229834/. Accessed 5 May 2022
18. Sitnikova, N.P. “Experience of strategic planning of sustainable development in the European Union.” 2012. Economy and state, www.economy.in.ua/pdf/11_2012/5.pdf. Accessed 5 May 2022
19. Berdanova, O., and V.Vakulenko. Strategic planning of local development: a practical guide. Swiss-Ukrainian project «Support to decentralization in Ukraine – DESPRO», 2012.
20. Torkatyuk, V.I. “Sustainable development of territories: Basic scientific and theoretical approaches to the definition and essence of the concept.” Business inform, no. 4, 2009, pp. 127-130.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)