THE ROLE OF INNOVATIVE INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS IN THE PROMOTION OF A TOURIST PRODUCT
The article considers the importance of introducing an innovative approach to marketing to promote the tourist product in the market of tourist services in the context of globalization and informatization of the modern economy and society as a whole. The market of virtual space is open and accessible to both businesses and consumers, then such a market is global, ie accessible from anywhere in the world. Commercial success of innovations is impossible in the market without active support of marketing and the Internet, so the importance and role of the virtual world, and especially Internet marketing, to attract and retain customers to sell a tourism product in the services market. The purpose of the article is to determine the role of innovative tools of Internet marketing in the promotion of tourism products. Research methods. The methods of system approach, logical modeling, logical deduction, induction of interaction with the methods of classification and cognitive structuring were used in the research, which allowed to reveal the essence of the innovative approach of marketing to the promotion of the tourist product. Results. In the article on the basis of the processed literature sources of foreign and domestic scientists on the role of innovative Internet marketing tools it is established that there is no single unified structure of innovative Internet marketing tools in promoting an innovative product, identified and structured the main innovative tools for Internet marketing The main task of marketing in the tourism sector - the promotion of tourism products, studied current trends in the use of innovative tools of Internet marketing in tourism, considered the possibility of promoting tourism products with innovative Internet marketing tools that open the possibility of selling tourism products through the global Internet , substantiated and formulated the main aspects of the use of the virtual environment for effective and promising activities of tourism enterprises in order to increase their competitiveness those. Practical meaning. Priority innovative Internet marketing tools are proposed, which in the future will help to clearly form programs and strategies focused on the virtual vector of development of Internet marketing tools in the field of tourism.
2. Vartanova, O.V. Marketing Internet technologies for the promotion of goods and services. Eastern Europe: economy, business and management. Prydniprovska State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, no. 4(21), 2019, pp. 158-163.
3. Vinogradova, O.V. Modern types of marketing: textbook. manual. Kyiv, 2019.
4. Free explanatory dictionary. The latest online dictionary of the Ukrainian language 2015-2018). sum.in.ua, sum.in.ua/f/innovacija. Accessed 21 Oct. 2021.
5. Horbal, N.I., Kuyan, M.M., Horbal, Y.O. Features and trends in mobile marketing. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: stages of formation and problems of development: a collection of scientific papers, no 851, 2016, pp. 12–20.
6. Zhegus, O.V. Innovative marketing: lecture notes. Part 1. Kharkiv, 2017. Elib.hduht, elib.hduht.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/1877/1/162_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82_%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8.pdf. Accessed 19 Oct. 2021.
7. Ilyashenko, S.M. Management of innovative development of industrial enterprises: monograph. Sumy: University Book, 2010.
8. Kobelev, V.M., Klimentova, M.V., Anichkina, I.A. Innovative technologies in advertising. DOI: 10.20998 / 2519-4461.2019.23.86. Accessed 19 Oct. 2021.
10. Kordzaya, N.R. Viral marketing as a method of e-commerce. Economy and society. Mukachevo State University, no 15. 2018, pp.338-343.
11. Kravtsova, A. The use of digital technologies in marketing. Scientific Bulletin of MNU named after VO Sukhomlinsky. Economic sciences, no 2(11), 2018, pp. 75-81.
12. Letunovskaya, N.E. Marketing in tourism: a textbook. Sumy: Sumy State University, 2020.
13. Lukashova, L.V. Organization of exhibition activities: textbook. way. K..: KNTEU, 2009.
14. Svyatnenko, V. Marketing technologies as a means of effective development of domestic enterprises. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy, no 8(161), 2014, pp. 44-49.
15. Shpotyuk, S., Trevogo, O. Internet marketing - advantages and disadvantages. Ena.lp, ena.lp.edu.ua/bitstream/ntb/53448/2/2019_Shpotiuk_S-Internet_marketynh-perevahy_97.pdf. Accessed 19 Oct. 2021.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)