FORMATION OF LAND RELATIONS OF THE UNITED TERRITORIAL COMMUNITIES OF THE REGION IN THE CONTEXT OF DECENTRALIZATION
The article is aimed at studying land issues, which are an important component of the development of land relations of agricultural enterprises in Ivano-Frankivsk region. It is determined that the most expedient direction of solving the problem of development of land relations of agricultural enterprises of the region are territories with favorable geographical location of OTG, in which there are economic units with land resources which include agricultural lands.
The purpose of the article is to study the land relations of agricultural enterprises, namely land as its key element, in the territorial communities of Ivano-Frankivsk region.
To achieve this goal, the article uses the following research methods, namely: systems analysis - to study economic processes in their interrelationship and interdependence, taking into account causation; synthesis - to summarize the disparate aspects of the study of land relations in agricultural enterprises; abstraction - to formulate generalized conclusions; graphic - to visualize the results of the study.
The article identifies the main advantages and disadvantages of the formation of joint territorial; the normative-monetary assessment of agricultural lands in the regions of Ukraine is analyzed; This will make it possible to increase the revenues to the local budget of a certain territorial community in the form of land payments and taxes by enterprises. It is substantiated that in modern economic conditions of functioning of economic units land resources can become an important source of community development and help to form a powerful management mechanism in the field of land relations.
The scientific novelty of the study is the grouping and analysis of agricultural enterprises and land used by them by location, connection and number in relation to the relevant territorial community of Ivano-Frankivsk region and determining the coefficient of provision of territorial communities with land resources.
The results of the scientific process can be used by territorial communities and agricultural enterprises in the process of forming a program for the development of land relations.
2. Hutsuliak, H.D. Land resource potential of the Carpathian region, Svit, 1991.
3. Tretiak, A.M. History of land relations and land management in Ukraine, Ahrarna nauka, 2002.
4. Sabluck,P.T. et al.(Ed.). Transformation of land relations to market conditions: Collection of materials of the eleventh meeting of the all-Ukrainian congress scientists agricultural economists. IAE, 2009.
5. Shulha, M.V. “The ratio of land and civil law regulations in the regulation of land relations: status and prospects”, Visnyk Akademii pravovykh nauk Ukrainy, no. 1 (36), 2002, pp. 115-124.
6. Gorlachuk, V.V., Vyun, V.G. and A.Ya. Sokhnych. Land resources management, NaUKMA, 2002.
7. Balaniuk, I. F. & T. L. Ivaniuk. “Land reforms in Ukraine: history of conduct”. Ekonomika APK, no. 1, 2020 рр., 111 – 120.
8. Handbook of indicators of normative monetary valuation of agricultural lands in Ukraine, data.gov.ua/dataset/activity/7c0ce9a3-d90d-40d8-815b-879c0caf5cb9. Accessed 2 Nov. 2021
9. “On Some Measures to Accelerate Reforms in the Sphere of Land Relations” Presidential Decree. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/280/97-%D0%B2%D1%80. Accessed 15 Oct. 2020.
10. “About local self-government in Ukraine. The Law of Ukraine." The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/280/97-%D0%B2%D1%80. Accessed 21 May 1997.
11. Decentralization website, decentralization.gov.ua/areas/0342 Accessed 20 Sept. 2021.
12. Rossokha, V. V. “Land management as a factor in the formation of united territorial communities”. Management and rational use of land resources in newly created territorial communities: problems and ways to solve them. Proceedings of the IV All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference.KhDAU, 2020, pp. 91-95.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)