MODERN PRACTICE OF RISK ASSESSMENT OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT OF ECONOMIC SECURITY OF TRANSPORT ENTERPRISES
A comprehensive study of risks the logistics management of economic security transport enterprises in modern conditions. It is established that the risk of logistics management of economic security transport enterprises is a set of economic, organizational and technical actions aimed at identifying types, factors and sources of risk, risk assessment, development and implementation of measures to reduce its level and prevent possible negative consequences and take into account factors the influence of the external environment – competitors, suppliers, government decisions, public opinion, market conditions, lack of full relevant information, etc. It is noted that the main functions of risk are innovative, regulatory, protective, compensatory, socio-economic and analytical.
It is substantiated that risks can be determined by quantitative and qualitative analysis (minimax rule (Savage criterion; Hurwitz rule). It is proved that the system of indicators quantitative risk assessment in the system of economic security covers absolute values (variance, standard deviation, semi-variation, seven-square deviation), relative (probability, coefficient of variation, risk factor). A comprehensive study of risk factor the logistics management of economic security transport enterprises has been formed. The main methods of regulating the degree of risk transport enterprises are identified: risk avoidance; risk compensation; prognostication; monitoring; risk retention; creation of special reserve funds; involvement of external sources; risk transfer; hedging; risk reduction. On the basis of which it is proved that the purpose of reducing the risks of economic security of transport enterprises can be considered a comprehensive response to potential and real threats, as well as ensuring a high potential for development of transport enterprises in the future.
2. Vivchar, O. I. “Paradigm and scientific base of logistic management. Socio-economic problems and the state.” no.1(4), 2011, pp. 166–173, sepd.tntu.edu.ua/images/stories/pdf/2011/11zmfblm.pdf. Accessed 10 Oct.2020.
3. Vivchar, O. I. Logistic aspects of financial and economic safety of enterprises for repair and operation of highways.Ternopil, Aston, 2013.
4. Geydt, A. A. Development of methods of planning of reproduction of the network of highways of industrial sites. Avtoreferat. Omsk, 2004.
5. Hryhoruk, P. M., & Н. А. Khrushch. “Methodological principles of modeling the system of providing financial and economic security in the conditions of uncertainty and multidimensionality of the market environment.” Scientific Bulletin of the Mukachevo State University, no.1, 2017, pp. 204-198.
6. Zhalina, O. M. “Improvement of the level of road coverings on the condition of providing comfort, convenience and safety of movement (using the theory of risk) .” Science and technology in the road industry, no. 2, 2004, pp. 27–29.
7. Ponomarova, Yu. V. Lohistyka. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury, 2005.
6. Vivchar, O., & A.Kolesnikov. “Peculiarities of assessment technologies usage in the management of financial and economic security of enterprises.” Business Economics, vol. 51, issue 4 (2), 2016), pp. 393-398.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)