INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS OF ENTERPRISES: EVALUATION, ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT, MANAGEMENT COMPETENCES
The article presents the existing approaches to defining the essence of the concept of "investment attractiveness of the enterprise", "organizational structure of the enterprise" and "development of employee competencies". Approaches to the interpretation of the essence of investment attractiveness of the enterprise by different authors are revealed. The method of forecasting the market value of the enterprise on the basis of modification of the linear regression model of the relationship between the value of shares of a particular enterprise and the amount of dividends paid is considered. The implementation of this method can be carried out in three stages: the formation of data series for regressors and the dependent variable, the cycle is associated with the need to obtain the equation of the required accuracy and the calculation of the market value of the enterprise in the future. A method of economic assessment of the investment attractiveness of the enterprise based on the calculation of the expected future market value of its shares is proposed. The essence of the reference investment instrument is also given. The impact of the restructuring of the organizational structure of management on the development of employee competencies is reflected. It is proposed to consider the indicator of mobility of organizational management structures, which indicates how the change in the capacity of the organizational management structure affects the indicators of economic development of the enterprise. It demonstrates how the current OSU meets the needs of the enterprise. The stages of implementation of the learning process at the enterprise are given and characterized, which consists of such stages as: collection and processing of information, choice of teaching methods, evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. Boiarko, I.M. “Estimation of investment attractiveness of business entities.” Aktual problem of economik, vol. 7, 2008, pp. 90 -99
3. Yershova, N.M., and V.P. Skripnik. Economic-mathematical methods and models of decision-making in conditions of certainty, uncertainty and risk: monograph. Dnipro, PGASA, 2011.
4. Koiuda, O. Investment attractiveness of the enterprise in the conditions of transformation of economy, Ph.D. Thesis. Kharkiv, Kharkivskyy derzhavnyy ekonomichnyy universytet, 2003.
5. Krasnokutska, N. S. Methodical aspects of estimation of investment attractiveness of the enterprises of retail trade, Ph.D. Thesis. Kharkiv, Kharkivska derzhavna akademiya tekhnolohiyi ta orhanizatsiyi kharchuvannya, 2001.
6. Melnykova, M.O. “Theoretical and methodical aspects of application of prognostic regression model for estimation of level of financial condition of the enterprise”, Derzhavne rehulyuvannya protsesiv ekonomichnoho i sotsialnoho rozvytku, 2011, pp. 177 - 180.
7. Nosova, O.V. “Investment attractiveness of the enterprise.” Stratehichni priorytety, vol. 1 (12), 2007, pp. 120–126.
8. Pyroh, O.V. Scientific and methodological principles of evaluation and regulation of investment activity in the industrial sector of the region, Ph.D. Thesis. Dnipro, Organization of management, planning and regulation of the economy, 2005.
9. Strokovych, H.V. The choice of enterprise investment strategy, Ph.D. Thesis. Kharkiv, Kharkivskyy derzhavnyy ekonomichnyy universytet, 1999.
10. Hrynova, V.M., and M.M. Novikova. Enterprise management in terms of development. Kharkiv, KHDEU, 2003.
11. Yeleyko, Ya.I. Yeleyko, O.I., and K.YE.Rayevskyy. Investments, risk, forecast. Lviv, Lvivskyy bankivskyy instytut, 2000.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)