VOLATILITY OF INTEGRATED INDICATORS SERIES OF OIL AND GAS ENTERPRISES’ FINANCIAL CONDITION AT RISK
The article is aimed at studying the trend of time series of integrated indicators of the financial condition of oil and gas companies, using the methods of financial analysis and taxonomic procedures. This article reveals the main patterns of development of the oil and gas industry, which are impossible without studying the relationship between economic processes and business risks. Problems of functioning and development of oil and gas production enterprises of Ukraine are considered. Indicators of volumes from sales, import and export of 25 leaders of oil and gas enterprises of Ukraine are investigated, as a result of which their import orientation is proved. An analysis of the dynamics of liquidity, solvency, profitability and business activity of oil and gas companies in Ukraine, resulting in a decrease in indicators, which demonstrates a certain signaling ability to reduce the financial stability of oil and gas companies and increase the overall level of financial risks. Taxonomic procedures were used to build an integrated indicator of the financial condition of oil and gas companies of Ukraine for the period 2015-2019. This approach to risk management will provide a comprehensive description of the object of study and more fully depict the prospects for further development, create adequate systems of analytical support for management decisions, their improvement and adaptation to the needs of oil and gas companies.
2. Officialsite of the Analytica lSystem for business intelligence and verification of counter parties in Ukraine You Control, youcontrol.com.ua/ru/Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
3. Dudnyeva, Yu.E., Antyptseva, O.Yu., and T.S. “Risk Management: An Integrated Approach to the Organization.” Economics and Society, issue 20, 2019, pp. 229-236.
4. Sosnovska, O. O., and L. V. Dedenko. “Trands of sustainable functioning of the enterprise in conditions of uniqueity.” Zbirnik naukovih prats Universitetu Derzhavnoyi fiskalnoyi sluzhbi Ukrayini, no 2, 2018, pp. 369–383
5. Lagunova, I.A. “Essence and principles of risk management concept.” Aktualni problemi derzhavnogo upravlinnya, no 1 (53), 2018, pp. 44–52.
6. Volinets, I. “The Оrganization of Risk Management at the Enterprise.” Ekonomichniy chasopis Shidnoevropeyskogo natsionalnogo universitetu imeni Lesi Ukrayinki, no 2, 2016, pp. 51–55.
7. Timoshik, N. S. “Forming effective system of financial risk management.” MaterIali II Mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktichnoyi konferentsiyi «Formuvannya mehanizmu zmitsnennya konkurentnih pozitsIy natsionalnih ekonomichnih sistem u globalnomu, regionalnomu ta lokalnomu vimirah», vol. 1, 2018, pp. 61–63.
8. Dyachkov, D. V. “Formation of enterprise risk management.” Ekonomichniy forum, no 4, 2015, pp. 235–241.
9. Kuzmin, A.E, and Y.S Sytnik. “Risks and organizational support of the process of intellectualization of enterprise management systems.” Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanities University. Economics and Management Series, issue 23, Part I, 2017, pp. 81-85.
10. Dzioba, O.G. “Risk assessment as a method of determining the level of energy security.” An efficient economy, www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op= 1 & z = 4170. Accessed: 08. Nov. 2020.
11. Khvostina, I. “Taxonomic analysis as a methodological reception of risk evaluation of oil and gas sector companies.” Promising problems of economics and management. Collection of scientific articles. Montreal, BREEZE, 2015, pp.413-416.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)