CLUSTER MODEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF BIOENERGY MARKET DEVELOPMENT
The article is aimed at studying the peculiarities of the formation of a cluster model of bioenergy market development. The expediency of deepening clustering at different levels of government in Ukraine has been proved. It is determined that the most expedient direction of solving the problem of the cluster model of bioenergy market development is the search and use of renewable energy sources.
The importance of clustering to support the organizational elements of management of production processes and the use of alternative renewable fuels, which will be a prerequisite for increasing the production of biomass of agricultural origin.
The structural construction of the organization of management of cluster model of development of the bioenergy market has been offered.
The purpose of the article is to study the organization of cluster model management of the bioenergy market. In the course of research, the methods of scientific abstraction were used - to single out the preconditions for the revival of market activity of clusters in the bioenergy market of Ukraine and the system-synergetic approach - in order to study bioclusters.
The expediency of taking into account two groups of factors of endogenous and exogenous genesis to achieve the expected intermediate and final results of the cluster model of bioenergy market development is substantiated.
It has been proved that the creation of specialized clusters should be based on awareness and formation of not only individual but also general responsibility for the effectiveness of the relevant area of work. It is extremely important that a deep awareness of the need for clustering is gradually manifested in the formation of a favorable environment for its formation and development. Has been established that the defining stage of development of the cluster model of the bioenergy market is the study of the real state of the cell in which the system operates.
2. Halchynska, Yuliia, M. Development of bioenergy in Ukraine: marketing aspect. Kyiv, 2018.
3. Melnychenko, Vitalii. “Сluster modeling of bioenergy potential of agricultural enterprisesˮ, Economy and state, no. 2, 2018, pp. 124–128
4. Shpykuliak, Oleksandr, and Bilokinna, Ilona. “Green” cooperatives in the formation of an institutional mechanism of evelopment of alternative power engineering in the agrarian sector of the economyˮ. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, vol. 5, nо. 2, 2019, pp. 249–255.
5. Shpykuliak, Oleksandr, and Bilokinna, Ilona. “Formation of institutional components of cooperative development of alternative energy in the agricultural sector of the economyˮ. Ekonomika APK, no. 8, 2020, pp. 72–81.
6. Putsenteilo, Petro, and Zmarko, Tetiana. “Evaluate the potential production of biofuelsfrom strawˮ. Innovative economy, no. 7, 2013, pp. 133–136.
7. Shpychak, Oleksandr, M., Kuts, Tetyana, V., Bodnar, Oksana, V. et all. Economic and organizational principles of biofuel production as a direction of optimal solution of energy and food problems in Ukraine; for order. O.M. Shpychak. Kyiv: CJSC "Nichlava", 2011.
8. Yakubiv, Valentyna, M., Maksymiv, Yuliia, V., and Hryhoruk, Iryna, I. “Classification of instruments of state stimulation policy of biofuel market developmentˮ. Regional economy, no. 4, 2018, pp. 122–130.
9. Talavyria, Mykola, P. “Sciencebased development of biofocussed economyˮ, Naukovyi Zhurnal Uzhgorodskogo Universytety, Seria: Ekonomichni nauky, no. 1, 2015, pp. 225–229.
10. Yatsiv, Ihor, В. Stupen, Mykhailo, G. Pylypiv, Nadiia, І., and Shelenko, Diana, І. “Strategic guidelines for the development of bioenergy potential of agricultural enterprises in the transition to a circular economyˮ. Regional economy, no. 4(94), 2019, pp. 144–151.
11. Nemish, Petro, D. “Essеnсе, wrітingand тrеndsforefficiency raising of mechanism of power economy in agroindustrial complexˮ. Innovative economy, no. 7, 2013, pp. 46–53.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)