METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO STRATEGIC PLANNING OF UNITED LOCAL COMMUNITIES DEVELOPMENT
Important aspects of strategic planning of development of united local communities: possibilities of local self-government, priorities of development, approaches and methods of development of the Strategy are considered in the article. The authors use practical experience of “Business initiatives Public centre” (Ivano-Frankivsk) in working out the Strategies of local economic development for Bilshivtsi, Halych and Burshtyn potential united local communities, and also for Starobohorodchany united local community of Ivano-Frankivsk region. Materials of the article can be useful for scientists, activists and leaders of local communities, who created, or prepare themselves for creation of their united local communities.
2. “Societies of Galych, Burshtyn and Bilshivtsi potential united local communities work on strategic vision, mission and direction of development.” The Civil Society Institute, www.lgr.org.ua/?p=6217 . Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
3. “On voluntarily association of local communities. Law of Ukraine”. Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon 3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/157-19. Accessed 12 Jan. 2017.
4. “Basic priorities of strategy of Starobohorodchany united territory community for 2017-2026.” Starobohorodchany community, st-bogorodchany.gromada.org.ua/osnovni-prioriteti-strategii-starobogorodchanskoi-otg-na- 20172026-10-39-24-24-02-2017. Accessed 12 Jan. 2017.
5. “Conception of strategy of Galych district communities development.” SelfGov, selfgov.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/ 2016/10/Strategy_Halych_2020.pdf . Accessed 12 Jan. 2017.
6. Vasylchenko, Halyna, Parasyuk, Igor, and Natalia Yeremenko. Planning of development of local communities. Educational manual for public servants of local self-government, “VNA Enterprise” LTD, 2015.
7. Tkachuk, Anatoliy, Kashevskiy, Vasyl, and Petro Mavko. Strategic planning in a society (educational module),“Legal status” IKC, 2016.
8. Vasylchenko, Sergiy, and Galyna Vasylchenko. “Globalization and strategic planning of local development in the contest of energy safety of the country.” Scientific and educational journal, vol. 2, no. 5, 2015, pp. 58-61.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)