THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF IVANO-FRANKIVSK REGION
Overcoming the effects of deep crisis and exit the trajectory of constant growth is impossible without the development of the industrial complex, which must secure a high level of innovative business enterprises to create broad opportunities for competitive production of the product as on the internal and external so. The leading role of industry in the economy of Ukraine in general and Ivano -Frankivsk region in particular, is determined, first of all, that, that, protecting all branches of the national economy work tools and new materials, it is the most active factor in scientific and technical progress and extended plays in whole. Among other industries holding industry isolated complex functions and rejonowo forming. The article analyzed the structure of the industrial complex and based on that set out the main trends in the development of Ivano -Frankivsk.
2. State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Accessed 8 Feb. 2017.
3. Report about research work “Analysis of the satisfaction and information needs of the population of Ukraine on the main aspects of technical regulation and implementation of food policy”. Regional aspects: Ivano-Frankivsk region, Information and analytical company ЕКСОР, 2007.
4. Panchenko, Т. V. “The region as an object and the level of socio-political analysis: world and native experience.” Methodology, theory and practice of sociological analysis of contemporary society, no. 5, 2009.
5. Program of scientific and technological development and innovation of the circuit until 2015, approved by the decision of the district council from 05.06.2009 no. 803-30 / 2009.
6. Raicheva, О.К., and С.V. Filippova. “Shaping innovative regional infrastructure in a transformative market environment.” Materials of the Third All-Ukrainian Internet Educational and Practical Conferencing “Evidence-Analytical Security of the Innovative Transformation of the Ukrainian Economy” (National Technological University Odessa, May 21-25, 2009), "ВМВ", 2009, pp. 108-112.
7. Strategy of economic and social development of Ivano-Frankivsk region until 2015, approved by the decision of the ninth session of the council of the fifth democratic convention of 20.02.2007 No. 214-9 / 2007.
8. Fedorenko, W.G. Investment Processes in Ukrainian Industry, World of Science, 2001.
9. Fedulova L. “Technological development of the economy.” Economy of Ukraine, no. 6, 2006.
10. Markusen A. Regions: The Economic and Politics of Territory, 1987.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)