THE STAGES OF ACCOUNTING POLICIES FORMATION
In the article the research of the existing scientists’ approaches to the procedure of the company accounting policy formation have been done, their critical analysis has been made, the major groups of issues and problems raised in scientific works have been found out, and those ones, which require the further up-to- date refinement, have been identified: the formation of the stages in projecting of the accounting policy in accordance with requirements of legislation. For the purposes of study the methods of analysis and synthesis, systematic approach to study the process of developing the company accounting policy and logical method and simulation to systematize the information support of the processes mentioned have been used. As a result, a comprehensive approach to the formation of accounting policy has been worked out, the author's vision of the stages in projecting of the accounting policy and their contents has been also proposed and disclosed in details.
2. Kulik, V.A. The accounting policy enterprise: lessons learned and perspectives of development, RIO PUET, 2014.
3. Shchyrba, M. T. The accounting policies in management accounting system, CUP “Economic thought TNEU”, 2011.
4. Pushkar, M. S., and M. T. Shchyrba. Theory and practice of formation of accounting policy, Carte blanche, 2010.
5. Zhutnii, P. “The principles of accounting policy.” Accounting and Auditing, Apr. 2005, pp. 25-28.
6. Galiuk, L. “The enterprise formation of accounting policy from Theory to Practice.” Proceedings of the conference 16-17 October 2015, Ivano-Frankivsk.
7. Shyhun, M. Development theory and modeling methodology accounting. Avtoref dis... doctor of Economics: 08.00.09 “Accounting, analysis and audit (by economic activity)”, 2010.
8. Butynets, F. F., and N. I. Petrenko. “The professional judgment in the context of accounting policies.” Proceedings of the Second International Scientific Conference Dec. 6-7, 2012.
9. Academic Ukrainian Glossary, sum.in.ua/s/formuvaty. Accessed 24 Feb. 2017.
10. “International Financial Reporting Standards.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/929_010. Accessed 22 Feb. 2017.
11. Hevlych, I. G., and L. L. Hevlych. “The accounting policies within the regulation of accounting modern construction enterprises.”
12. “The Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine. Law of Ukraine on June 16, 1999 № 996-XIV.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14. Accessed 22 Feb. 2017.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)