ORGANIZING OF MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING IN THE FORMING OF INFORMATION BASE OF BUILDING ENTERPRISES PROVIDING DEVELOPMENT
This article explores the impact of organization of managerial accounting on formation of informational base on the local (level of the individual enterprise), regional, disciplinary and national levels in the context of providing stable economic development for building enterprises. Based on our findings, we built a cognitive map of such an influence, which shows itself through different spheres, such as: economic, ecological and social, and will enjoy informational requests of management for improving of effectiveness of management system of such kind of enterprises.
2. Verhun, A.M., and I.A. Tarasenko. “The concept of sustainable development in the context of globalization” Bulletin KNUTD, no. 2, 2014, pp. 207-218.
3. “The volume of construction works by type of construction products (2010-2015).” State Statistics Service of Ukraine, ukrstat.org/uk/operativ/operativ2014/bud/ovb/ovb_u/ovb_rik_u_bez.htm. Accessed 12 Jan. 2017.
4. Vovk, R.V. Simulation International Relations, Knowledge, 2012.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)