WAGE TAX ACCOUNTING IN THE AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
The article aims to determine the order of accounting taxation wage and directions of its improvement in the agricultural enterprise. It was identified, that the accuracy of calculation of the related to wage amounts of mandatory payments to the budget depends on the correct definition of the amount of wage and its structure. It is noted, that in our country income tax from individuals and military collection is deducted from wages. Single social contributions is charged on the labor remuneration fund. Main accounts which are used for displaying in accounting for taxation of wages and basic accounting records were shown. It was stated, that taxation of wages, which is less than the minimum, despite the simple theoretical explanation, on practice is very time-consuming process which requires a certain sequence, accuracy and attentiveness. To improve the process of wages taxation we propose to calculate the amounts of the Single social contribution charged on wage which is less than minimum, in a specially developed form, which will help to simplify calculation of the Single social contribution on wage, which is less than minimum, that will help to improve wage tax accounting.
2. Demchenko, M.M. “Accounting and taxation of employee benefits in the context of legislative changes.” Molodyi Vchenyi, no. 2(29), 2016, pp. 31–37.
3. “The labor law of Ukraine: Zakon Ukraiiny.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakonl.rada.gov.ua. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
4. “On the collection and accounting of a single social contribution for obligatory state social insurance.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2010, zakon.rada.gov.ua. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
5. “On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2017.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2016, zakon.rada.gov.ua. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
6. “Instruction on the application of the Plan of Accounts for assets, capital, liabilities and business operations of enterprises and organizations.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2010, zakonl.rada.gov.ua. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
7. Ohiychuk, M.F., Plaksiyenko, V.Y., and M.I. Belenkova. Financial and management accounting national standards, Alerta, 2016.
8. “Tax Code of Ukraine.” Official site of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
9. Siomchenko, V.V., and K.O Zasipko “Salaries as a social and economic category.” Visnyk Zaporіzkogo natsіonalnogo unіversitetu, no. 1(29), 2016, pp. 121–127.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)