ACCOUNTING AND ANALYTICAL SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY OF ENTERPRISE
The importance of economic security of the enterprise in its functioning is studied. The essence of the accounting and analytical support is defined. An accounting and analytical support of economic security of the entity is determined. Their importance is revealed and the necessity of the formation of each of the components of economic security (financial, political, legal, intellectual, human resources, technology, information, environmental, social, power components) is grounded.
2. Shtanhet, A. M. “Process of implementation of accounting and analytical support for entity economic security management.” Scientific notes 2 (2015): 133-140. Web. 30 May 2016
3. Kovova, I. “Structure of accounting and analytical support of economic security of the water transport enterprises.” Investment: practice and experience 18 (2015): 48-50. Web. 30 May 2016
4. Hnylytska, L. V. “Accounting and analytical support mechanism of system functioning of entities economic security” Web. 30 May 2016
5. Wikipedia contributors. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.
6. Len’, V. M. “Accounting and analytical support: definition of the concept” Web. 30 May 2016
7. Shtanhet, A. M. “Accounting and analytical support for entity economic security management.” Bulletin of PhD`s Association of Ukraine 1 (2015) Web. 30.05.2016 < elibrary.nubip.edu.ua/15960/1/12tly.pdf>.
8. Trush V. Ye., Yatsenko, V. F “Accounting and analytical support of economic security management of industrial enterprises.” Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University 5 (2011): 10-13. Web. 30.05.2016
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)