ACCOUNTING-INFORMATION SUPPORT MANAGEMENT OF WOODWORKING ENTERPRISES FOR THE PRODUCTION OF SOLID BIOFUELS
In the article the issue of formation of the basic principles of accounting and information support of wood-processing enterprises for the production of solid biofuels for their sustainable development and competitiveness, defined requirements management, provided the relationship between the stages of your process and information flows in terms of resource and enerhozberezhennya.U The study found that for a more complete and efficient accounting and information support of enterprises required building management accounting by implementing these steps in your process as technology together: preliminary (preparatory), primary, current, analytical and outcome to ensure implementation of management objectives for reliable information as retrospective and prospective nature of the efficient use of resources in manufacturing products.
2. Bondarchuk, N.V. “Managerial Accounting as a basis of accounting and analytical support of agricultural enterprises.” Scientific papers of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. Economic Science 1.1(6) (2010): 26-34. Print.
3. Gholov, S.F. Managerial Accounting. Kyjiv: Libra, 2003. Print.
4. Drury, K. Introduction to management and production accounting. Moskva: JuNYTY, 1997. Print.
5. Kutsyk, P.O. “The development of management accounting, international context and perspectives.” International collection of scientific papers 3 (2009): 211-16. Print.
6. Levytska, S.O. “Management and internal accounting: tasks, objectives, effective implementation factors.” Accounting and Auditing 2 (2009): 27-36. Print.
7. Napadovska, L. “Management accounting: the essence, significance and recommendations for its use in the practice of domestic enterprises.” Accounting and Auditing 8-9 (2005): 50-62. Print.
8. Pylypiv, N.I., and Maksymiv, Ju.V. “Organizational and technological features of management accounting production costs woodworking enterprises.” Actual problems of the region's economy 1.6 (2010): 103-10. Print.
9. Pysarenko, T.M., and Bukalo, N.A. “Management accounting: the nature, content and principles of conducting.” Journal of Khmelnytsky National University 1.2 (2010): 136-40. Print.
10. Khornghren, Ch.T., and Foster, Dzh. Accounting: administrative aspect. Moskva: Fynansu y statystyka, 1995. Print.
11. Chumachenko, M.Gh. “Management Accounting in Ukraine.” Accounting and Auditing 6 (2001): 43-47. Print.
12. Andrieieva, A.O. “The theoretical basis of accounting process.” Proceedings Kirovograd National Technical University. Economics 22.2 (2012): 198-03. Print.
13. Kuzhelnyi, M.V., and Levytska, S.O. Organization of accounting. Kyjiv: Centr uchbovoji literatury, 2010. Print.
14. Yaroshyk, M.V. “Key aspects of the nature and organization of accounting process in modern conditions.” Journal of NUVGhP 1.1 (2014): 282-85. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)