REGISTRATION-ANALYTICAL MAINTENANCE OF RECEIVABLES IN THE AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
The article is devoted to the research of the registration-analytical maintenance of receivables in the agricultural enterprises. The purpose of this article is comprehensive research of theoretical and methodical positions for improving the registration-analytical maintenance of receivables in the agricultural enterprises. Definitely agricultural enterprises have to constantly monitor of the availability and repayment the receivable. Such the permanent control monitoring of receivables allows not only affectively distribute financial flows, but and successfully predict major changes, avoid a lot of problems and raise the level of competitiveness in today's market.
It was found that an amount of receivables of organizations is influenced by a number of factors, namely: quality analysis of receivables and the consistency in the use of its results, customer payment discipline and the general economic situation of the branches to which they relate, the settlement system which is used in the enterprise, the conditions of contracts with contracting parties; the conditions of settlements with buyers and customers and other.
The documents which kept the record of the accounts receivable have been considered.
It is ascertained, that modern accounting and analytical system of accounts receivable does not always provide full, unbiased account information for the analysis of receivables agricultural enterprises. In order to ensure the timeliness and completeness of the records existing receivables suggested to agricultural enterprises use the analytical register «Analytical card of account contracts».
2. Bondarchuk, N.V. “Theoretical and methodological foundations bookkee account receivable.” Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. A series of "Economics 16.1 (2016): 135-38. Print.
3. Kireytsev, G. Financial management. Kiev TSUL, 2002. Print.
4. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. The Order of Agrarian Policy " On approval of forms of registers specialized journal-order form of accounting for farms and guidelines for their application" Web. 16 May 2016.
5. Pinchuk, T.A. “Organizational and methodological problems of accounting receivable management system now.” Effective Economic 10 (2014). Web. 16.May 2016.
6. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Тhe order of Ministry of Finance of Ukraine “Regulations (standard) accounting 10 "Receivables” Web. 16 May 2016.
7. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Тhe order of Ministry of Finance of Ukraine “Regulation (Standard) "Income" Web. 16 May 2016.
8. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Activities of enterprises. Web. 16 May 2016.
9. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. The activities of economic entities in 2010. Web. 16 May 2016. < http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua>.
10. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. The activities of economic entities in 2014. Web. 16 May 2016. < http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua>.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)