THE MECHANISM OF FINANCIAL PROVISION OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGION (ON THE EXAMPLE OF IVANO-FRANKIVSK REGION)
At the stage of transition to innovative model of economic development an effective mechanism of financial provision of innovative development is extremely important and indispensable catalyst of innovative processes. The article focuses on the study of the components of the mechanism of financial provision of innovative development of regions. Іnvestigated the dynamics of sources of innovative financing in Ivano-Frankivsk region. Researched features in the financial provision of innovative development of the Subcarpathian area at the expense of own and budgetary funds, loans and external financing. Identified the lack of public sources, credit funds of financing of innovations, or even their absence, in the Ivano-Frankivsk region, even though innovative capacity, it occupies a leading position among all regions of the country. The article reflects the problems of tax stimulation of innovative processes in the region and the state as a whole. Proposed to increase public provision in the investigated area and improve the tax incentives for innovative development.
JEL: R 58
2. Onyshko S. V. The mechanism of financial provision of innovative development of economy in Ukraine. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kyiv, 2004. Print.
3. Oparin, V. M. Finance. Kyiv: KNEU, 2002. Print.
4. Zheliznyak, R. I. Tax stimulation of innovative activity of enterprises. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv, 2015. Print.
5. Science, technology and innovations in Ivano-Frankivsk region. Ivano-Frankivsk: Department of Statistics in Ivano-Frankivsk region. Web < http://ifstat.gov.ua>.
6. Scientific and innovative activity in Ivano-Frankivsk region: statistical compendium 2015 year. Ed. O. V. Blinnikova. Ivano-Frankivsk: The Department of statistics in Ivano-Frankivsk region, 2015. Print.
7. Scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine. Kyiv: State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Web. < http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua>.
8. Tax Code Ukraine. (n.d.). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Web.
9. The draft law on amendments to The Law of Ukraine “On the innovative activity”. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Web. < http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511=57703>.
10. The program of science, technology and innovative activity Ivano-Frankivsk region 2020. Ivano-Frankivsk: Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council, 2015. Web.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)