THE CONCEPTUAL BASES OF TOURIST CLUSTER FORMATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF NEWLY FORMED UNITED TERRITORIAL COMMUNITY
Thе article is devoted to the problems of united territorial communities (UTC) development and outlining their possible solutions. One of the goals of UTC defined formation tourist cluster. The results is to identify tourism resources, tourism infrastructure formation of Pechenizhenska UTC. The novelty – the conceptual foundations for creating a tourist cluster in the region at the tourism infrastructure of newly UTC established. The practical significance is reduced to provide specific proposals to build a tourism cluster algorithm and application project approach at its creation.
JEL: M 20
2. Kropelnytska, S. O. “Scientific and practical aspects of the strategic priorities of territorial development based on clusters.” Proceedings of the Internet Conference Management of innovation development areas 30 October - 30 November 2015. Web.
3. Kyfyak, V.F. The organization of tourism in Ukraine. Chernivtsi: Zelena Bukovina, 2003. Print.
4. Durovych, A. Tourism Organization. Piter: SPb, 2009. Print.
5. Orlova, M.L. “Functional components of tourism infrastructure Ukraine.” Web. < geopolitika.crimea.edu/arhiv/2014/tom10-v-2/0125orlova.pdf>.
6. Kryveha, K.V. “Tourist infrastructure: the concept and components.” Web.
7. Kraynyk O., Bil, M. “Thetourist cluster in the region as a form of social dialogue: administrative aspect.” Democratic governments 4(2009). Web.
8. Kropelnytska, S. O. “Conceptual and methodological approach to the preparation of the proposal of tourist cluster creating”. Web.
9. Tkachuk, I. G., Kropelnytska, S.O. Financial management of new production systems: theory, methodology, practice. Ivano-Frankivsk: Tipovit, 2009. Print.
10. Mikhailichenko, H.I. “Formation of innovative tourism clusters as a competitive advantage of the region.” Management and business in Ukraine: stages of development and problems (2012). Web.
11. Kropelnytska, S. Literature written work of a scientific nature “Project “Implementation of cluster model of folk crafts development in the Carpathian region.” Ivano-Frankivsk, 2015. Print.
12. Kropelnytska, S. “New approaches of strategic areas development projects selecting for public funding.” Journal of Precarpathian National University. Economy 11(2015): 262 – 70. Print.
13. “The complex regional target program of tourism development in the region in 2016-2020 years.” Web.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)