INVESTMENT MODEL DISPLAY MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL BASE AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
For efficient production and economic activity of agricultural enterprises in modern conditions is particularly relevant issue involvement, mobilization and effective use of investment. For farms became particularly acute problem of selection and sourcing investments. It is investigated economic problems of investments forming and it’s distribution to realize an enterprise technical reequipment conventioned to alternativity of investment objects. A version of the model logistic support agricultural organizations.
JEL: M 20
2. Havryliuk, O. M. “Investment image and investment attractiveness of Ukraine.” Finansy Ukrainy 3(2010): 79-93. Print.
3. Haiduts'kyi, A. P. “Increased infrastructure investment attractiveness of the agricultural sector.” Ekonomika APK 10(2014): 99-106. Print.
4. Kisil', M. I. “Investment and innovation components doctrine Agricultural Policy.” Ekonomika APK 7(2013): 88-94. Print.
5. Manzhura, O. V. “Recent issues of investment support agricultural cooperatives.” Visnyk chernihivs'koho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu 2 (2014): 109–14. Print.
6. Pererva, P. H. “Optimizing investment providing technical re-equipment of production.” Visnyk NTU “KhPI” 67(2013): 79–87. Print.
7. Ryvak, O. S. “Investment Activities in agriculture.” Ekonomika APK 1(2008): 76-84. Print.
8. Samus,' H. I. “Logistical support agricultural sector.” Ekonomika i pravo 13(2011): 30–38. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)