CLUSTER ANALYSIS UKRAINIAN REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION BY LEVEL OF INNOVATION
SWOT-analysis of the threats and benefits of innovation development strategy of Ivano-Frankivsk region in the context of financial support was сonducted. Methodical approach to determine of public-private partnerships potential that is tool of innovative economic development financing was identified. Cluster analysis of possibilities of forming public-private partnership in a particular region was carried out. Optimal set of problem areas that require urgent solutions and financial security is defined on the basis of cluster approach. It will help to form practical recommendations for the formation of an effective financial mechanism in the regions of Ukraine.
2. The mechanism of strategic management of innovative development. Edited by O. A. Bilovodska, Universytetska knyga, 2012.
3. Scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine, State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 2012.
4. Scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine, State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 2015.
5. Scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine, State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 2016.
6. “Features of the application of public-private partnerships, whih is mechanism of implementing of new regional policy.” National Institute of Strategic Research, www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1239. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
7. “The program of science, technology and innovative activity of Ivano-Frankivsk region to 2020.” Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Council, www.if.gov.ua/files/uploads/вся%-20програма%20інновації%20тиховська. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
8. Stoika, V. O. “Public Private Partnership that is driving force of innovation development.” Agrosvit, no. 6, 2016, pp. 36-40.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)