CATEGORICAL TOOL OF INNOVATIVE LABOR PROVIDING IN MODERN CONDITIONS
The article aims to study theoretical foundations of providing innovative work in modern conditions based on systematizing categorical tools. As a result of the study we found out the innovative work features and singled it out among other related to it categories such as “creative work”, “intellectual work”, “labor management”; summarized theoretical propositions about the nature of innovation work and clarified its definition. Classification of innovative work was grounded. The features of the innovative work were defined. Innovative work was singled out among other related to it types of work.
2. Bekleshov, V.K., and P.N. Zavlin. Standardization in electro-technical organizations, Economics, 1989.
3.Buntovs'kii, S. Yu. Formation of social and economic management innovation work: Avtoref. dys….k-ta ekon.nauk: 08.00.07, Donets'. Nats.. un-t., 2010.
4. Vasylenko, V. N., and O. S. Moroz. Managerial work at metallurgical enterprises: organization, isolation, motivation: monograph, Yuho-Vostok, 2006.
5. Doronina, M. S., Lytovchenko, I. V., Mykhaylenko, D. H., and A. O. Polubyedova. Development of professional competence of of managerial staff: monograph, “INZhEK”, 2014.
6. Zakharchyn, H. M., and N. P. Lyubomudrova. Formation and evaluation of of managerial staff motivation for companies and organizations: monograph, Vydavnytstvo L'vivs'koii politekhniky, 2015.
7. Zvyahyn, A. A., and N. Y. Zvyahyna. Comprehensive approach to methods of developing labor intensity standards for research and development, “Systema”, 1991.
8. “Species work classification. Diversity of characteristics. Psychology.” KazEdu.kz, KazEdu.kz›referat/140386/1. Accessed 20 Feb. 2014.
9. Koval', L. A. Socio-economic instruments for promotion of innovative work in industrial enterprises: Avtoref. dys….k-ta ekon.nauk: 08.09.01, Nats. Akad. nauk Ukraiiny In-t ekonomiky, 2002.
10. Kulipanov, K. O. Improving the efficiency labor of leaders of agricultural enterprises: Avtoref. dys….k-ta ekon.nauk: 08.06.01, Kharkiv. Nats.. un-t. im. V. V. Dokuchayeva, 2010.
11. Lysenko, Yu. V. The effectiveness of of managerial staff machine building: Avtoref. dys….k-ta ekon.nauk: 08.00.04, Klasychnyy pryvatnyy un-t., 2008.
12. Mazyna, A. A. “Innovative work as a factor in overcoming the crisis.” eLibrary.ru, elibrary.ru. Accessed 20 Feb. 2014.
13. Moskvycheva, L. N. Aesthetic development of the personality and its creativity, Znaniie, 1985.
14. “Motivation of work at a small innovative enterprise.” books. google.com. ua.
15. Labour standardization for research and design institute personnel: cross-industry guidelines, Ekonomika, 1990.
16. Panchenko, A.Yu., and A.A. Sarbskyy “The role of psychophysical factors in the work process.” Dysput plyus, no. 3,2012, pp.6-10.
17. Senichkina, O. E. Innovation work professionals activation in the industry: Avtoref. dys….k-ta ekon.nauk: 08.00.07, Kharkivs'kii natsional'nii ekonomichnii un-t im. S. Kuznetsia, 2014.
18. Stremousova, E. G. “Essence of the category innovative work.” econf.rae.ru/article/7994.
19. Sumyn, V. A. Regulation of Personnel Management: monohrafyya, DonNTU, 2006.
20. Cherep, A.V., Oleynìkova, L.G., Cherep, O.G., and O.V. Tkachenko. Management of innovative development of the enterprise based on reengineering: monograph, Zaporizhzhia National University, 2009.
21. Shcherbak, V. H. Innovatsiyni aspekty upravlinnya trudovoho potentsialu: monohrafiya,Vyd. KhNEU, 2009.
22. Vroom, Victor H.. Work and Motivation, Willy, 1994.
23. Kur, Ed, and Richard Bunning. “Future of cooperative management.” The Journal of Management Development, no. 10, 2002, pp. 12-18.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)