ADMINISTRATIVE INSTRUMENTS IN IMPLEMENTING FUNCTIONAL STRATEGIES COMPETITIVENESS MANAGEMENT
The article explores the use of аdministrative instruments in implementing functional strategies competitiveness management. Due to providing strategic financial management competitiveness the use of administrative levers of control in the formulation and implementation of financial strategies were investigated. System of financial policies forming by individual policies of general financial strategy, which is an administrative levers of influence on implementation strategies, was proposed. Structure strategic alternatives of financial and investment strategy implementation based on the decomposition and decision tree was formed. To select strategic alternatives, to identify strategic gaps and evaluate deviations from specified target markers in the implementation of financial policies using GAP-analysis that is a tool of management analysis was proposed.
2. Porter, M. Сompetitive strategy, Fundamentals, 1997.
3. Kuzmin, O. Management of the international competitiveness of enterprises, CD-LO, 2005.
4. Tarnavska, N. Management of competitiveness of enterprises: the theory, methodology, practice: Scientific monograph, Economic thought, 2008.
5. Poddierohin, A. Financial Management, KNEU, 2005.
6. Blank, I. The financial strategy of the company, Nicka tsenter, 2004.
7. Kovtun, A. Business Strategy, “New World – 2000”, 2006.
8. Stankovska, I. “Application of GAP-analysis to identify financial gaps in the management of strategic competitiveness.” Economy and management in the oil and gas sector of Ukraine: Current Affairs, realities and prospects, Ivano-Frankivsk: International scientific and practical conference 21-23 September 2016, 2016, pp.166 - 167.
9. Stankovska, I. “Use of management analysis for diagnosis as components of Intelligent management competitiveness of enterprises Oil and Gas.” Actual problems of the regional economy, vol. 1, issue. 12, 2016, pp. 67-72.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)