TENDENCIES OF EXPORT OF GOODS OF UKRAINE IN CONDITIONS OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION
The article aims to study the trends of export of goods of Ukraine in conditions of European integration. The purpose is to examine the export trends of goods of Ukraine in conditions of European integration; to determine the prospects of improving the export policy of Ukraine. In the process of research the following methods were used: Economics and statistics (in the study of trends of export of goods of Ukraine in conditions of European integration); analytical and logical (in determining the directions of the export policy of the Ukrainian government). The following results are obtained: the structure and trends of exports of goods Ukraine; analyzes the current processes of European integration and the changes that have occurred in this regard in the field of international trade; the identified negative factors affecting the condition of foreign trade of Ukraine. Scientific novelty of the research is to use an integrated approach to the justification of directions of improvement of the export policy of Ukraine, the implementation of which will improve the efficiency of integration into the world economy. The results of research aimed at solving the problems of the passive trade balance of the domestic economy. They can be used in the formation of government export policy.
2. Vlasiuk, T.O. “Optimization of the import policy as a factor in foreign trade security.” Problemy ekonomiky, no 3, 2015, pp. 39-51.
3. Deineka T.A. “Problems and contradictions of the modern period of transformation of foreign economic relations of Ukraine.” Visnyk ONU imeni I.I. Mechnykova, vol. 21, 2016, pp. 40-43.
4. Derzhavnyi komitet statystyky Ukrainy, www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Accessed 25 Jan. 2017.
5. Zovnishnia torhivlia Ukrainy tovaramy ta posluhamy u 2015 rotsi: statystychnyi zbirnyk, Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky, 2015.
6. Mykolska, N. “That gave Ukraine a free trade with the EU.” NV Biznes, biz.nv.ua/ukr/experts/mikolskaya/vilna-torgivlja-mizh-ukrajinoju-ta-jes-pershi-rezultati-142400.html. Accessed 25 Jan. 2017.
7. Samaieva, Iu “Trade with the EU: for some items, the export of not even started.” Dzerkalo tyzhnia: informatsiino-analitychnyi tyzhnevyk, no. 19, 2016, pp. 9.
8. Trofimtseva, O. “The increase in the European tariff quotas is another step towards opening up.” Аgropolit.com, 27 Oct, 2016, agropolit.com/blog/163-zbilshennya-yevropeyskih-tarifnih-kvot--chergoviy-krok-do-vidkrittya-rinkiv, Accessed 25 Jan. 2017.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)