INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS OF ENTERPRISES
In the article the approaches to defining the essence of the concept of “investment attractiveness of enterprises” were analyzed. On the example of "Agrofirm Brusilov" depth analysis of the agricultural enterprises to evaluate of profitability, liquidity, solvency, financial stability, the timing of the return of invested funds and minimizing investment risks was conducted.
To study methods of rating and system analysis were used. To justify the conditions of increasing investment attractiveness farms method of scoring was used.
It was established as a result of the use of integrated evaluation of the financial position one can see problem aspects of financial position of the company and develop measures to enhance liquidity, solvency, identify potential for raising the efficiency of company and prevention of financial crisis.
The analysis of financial position showed that the management of the enterprise doesn’t think about financial stability and solvency, does not understand the benefit of borrowed capital.
Using research results in practice of agricultural enterprises allows us to give a real evaluation of investment attractiveness and justify ways to improve it.
2. Borshch, L.M., and S.V. Gerasimov. Investment: Theory and Practice: Textbook. 2nd ed., Knowledge, 2007.
3. “Investments of foreign economic activity of Ukraine.” State Statistics Service, ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/kat_u/publ6_u.htm. Accessed 12 Feb. 2017.
4. Zadorozhna, Ya.Ye., and L.P. Diadechko. “Increasing of investment attractiveness of entrepreneurship as a way of attracting of investment resources.” Investments: practice and experience, no. 2, 2007, pp. 32-35.
5. Napadovskaya, I.V. “Theoretical and methodological aspects of research investment attractiveness of Ukraine.” Bulletin Don SUET, no. 4 (28), 2005, pp. 55-61.
6. Ponomarenko, V.S., Gryniova, V.M., Lysytsia N.M., and A.M. Yastremska. Economic and social aspects of investment activity, HDEU, 2003.
7. Sadekov, A.A., and N.A. Lysova. Investment attractiveness of the enterprise (Methodology and technique estimations), M.Tuhan - Baranovsky Don SUET, 2001.
8. Yastremska, A.M. Investments industry: Methodological and methodical bases: scientific publications, KhSEU, 2004.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)