THE TAX CONTROL AS A COMPONENT OF TAX ADMINISTRATION
In the article the features of tax control in the system of taxes administration were investigated. The basic approaches to the determination of tax control were defined. Principles of tax control that must be kept were defined and it will ensure efficiency and effectiveness of tax control. Basic forms of tax control were characterized. An advantages of horizontal monitoring that is one of the form of tax controls were directed.
2. Ivanov, Y.B., Krysovatyy, A.I., Kizyma, A.J., and V.V. Karpov. Tax management, Znannya, 2008.
3. Cherniavsky, O.P., Homutenko, V.P., and V.V. Nemchenko. The organization and methods of tax audits, TSUL, 2004.
4. Onishchenko, V.A. Tax control, Red. zhurn. “Journal of Tax Service of Ukraine”, 2002.
5. Kucheriavenko, N.P. Tax law, Legas, 2001.
6. Cherednychenko, A.P. Tax control in transformation economy of Ukraine: мonograph, Aspect-Polygraph, 2005.
7. “Tax Code of Ukraine. Low on Dec. 23,.2010 № 2856-VI.” Official website of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, sfs.gov.ua/nk/. Accessed 28 Feb. 2017.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)