CURRENT STATE AND DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS OF CASHLESS PAYMENTS IN UKRAINE
In Ukraine financial sector reform, whose main objective is to reduce cash and expanse cashless payment amount by using modern remote channels, is conducted.
The article discusses the theoretical foundations providing of traditional and remote banking services and their main features. Among distance services provided by banking institutions in Ukraine main advantage belongs to Internet banking. Internet banking services were classified on main and additional. The infrastructure of cashless payments in Ukraine and other countries, including the number of ATMs and POS-terminals, the number of cardholders and member banks of card payment systems and banks, with the largest number of issued payment cards in Ukraine, were analyzed. Separately, in the article the remote customer service channels Privatbank and Oschadbank with help leading place in the market system Privat24 and Oschad24 were analyzed. Recommendations for expansion of volume of banks cashless services were given.
2. Shaluga,T. “Development of the controlled from distancebank services as index of modernisation of elements of thenational banking system.” The National bank of Ukraine official website, www.nbuv.gov.ua/old_jrn/Soc_Gum/VUABS/2010_2/29_03_09.pdf. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
3. Ohiienko, V.I., Luniakov, O.V., and O.Yu. Lisniak. “Online Banking as a perspective direction of development of the financial services market.” Efektyvna ekonomika, vol. 6, 2012, www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1217. Accessed 24 July 2015.
4. Cashless of economy. А9. Conception of project is the National bank of Ukraine, 2016, The National bank of Ukraine official website, bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
5. “The National bank of Ukraine marks the stable increase ofamount and volumes of сashless settlements in Ukraine. Press-release.” The National bank of Ukraine official website, bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/printable_article;jsessionid=124E2FE9BB8128AAA86968EB24A3B5D7?art_id=31075398&showTitle=true. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
6. “Report on the operation of payment system and money transfers in Ukreine. 2015.” The National bank of Ukraine official website, bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/printable_article;jsessionid=124E2FE9BB8128AAA86968EB24A3B5D7?art_id=31075398&showTitle=true. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
7. “Internet banking: Oschadbank and Privat.” Wikipedia, uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
8. Batrakova T.I., and A.V. Polovaia. “The modern state of cash circulation and issue of cashless payments in Ukraine.” Young Scientist, no. 2 (29), Feb. 2016, molodyvcheny.in.ua/files/journal/2016/2/2.pdf. Accessed 20 Feb. 2017.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)