IMPACT OF INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT ON REGINAL INDUSTRIAL POTENTIAL
Abstract. In the article the analysis of the factors of region competitiveness, which is based on the innovative development strategy, is conducted. The objectives and priorities of the innovation and industrial activity development in the region are considered. It is proposed to use the principle of grouping of industrial production in the region according to the modernity of used technologies. It is noted that increasing of the competitiveness of Ukrainian industry and the defense ability of the country is possible only through the development of innovation activity both in the civilian and military spheres. The important factor is setting priorities in the most favored regime and financial support for the development of science intensive and high-tech productions that will allow modernizing and increasing of the industrial potential of the region. The main problem of innovative development of enterprises is the insufficient qualification of staff and lack of high tech industrial complex.
JEL: R 58
2. Halchynskyi, A.S., Heiets, V.M., Kinakh, V.P. and V.P.Semynozhenko.The innovative strategy of Ukrainian reforms. Кyiv: Znannia Ukraiiny, 2002. Print.
3. Zakharchenko V. I. “Industrial transformational potential of regions of Ukraine.” Ekonomika promyslovosti 1(2007) : 39–49. Print.
4. Kolomiiets, I., and H. Hoshovska. “Innovation and technological development of the region: the nature and scientific approaches to the interpretation of the concept.” Rehionalna ekonomika 4 (2013): 175–81. Print.
5. Fedulova, L.I. “Innovative development industry in Ukraine: trends and patterns.” Aktualni problemy ekonomiky 3(2007): 82–97. Print.
6. Bazylevych, V., and V. Iliin. Philosophy of Economics. Kyiv : Znaniia; Мoscow: Rybari, 2011. Print.
7. OECD National innovation Systems. Paris, 1997. Print.
8. Shchelkunov V.I. Production potential of Ukraine. Strategy of formation and use. Кyiv: КМUGА, 1999.
9. Hlaziev, S. Yu., and D. S. Lvov.Evolution of technical and economic systems: the capabilities and centralized control of the border. Мoscow: Nauka,1992. Print.
10. Schumpeter, J. The Theory of Economic Development. Мoscow : Progress, 1982. Print.
11. “Industry Development Programme for period until 2017.” Web.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)