WAYS TO ATTRACT ADDITIONAL INVESTMENTS IN THE ECONOMY OF UKRAINE
In the article investigated the role of investment resources in ensuring the dynamic development of the economy of countries; analyzed the dynamics earnings of direct foreign investments in Ukraine and deposits of the population attracted by commercial banks; proved that to create a favorable environment for investors, Ukraine should strengthen legal protection of the commercial interests of investors and provide them with tax breaks, provide insurance their of industrial and commercial risks, cancel taxation of deposits of citizens and to reimburse them the full amount of deposits in bankruptcy of commercial banks.
JEL: O 16
2. Jakubowski, M., Novitsky, V., Kindzersky, Yu. “Conceptual basis Industry Development Strategy of Ukraine till 2017.” Economy of Ukraine 11 (2007): 4–20. Print.
3. Kudryashov, V. P. “State support economic growth in Ukraine.” Finance of Ukraine 9 (2008): 42–53. Print.
4. Chukhno, A. “Actual problems of strategy for economic and social development at the present stage.” Economy of Ukraine 4 (2004): 15–23. Print.
5. Chukhno A. “The modern financial crisis: nature, ways and methods her overcome.” Economy of Ukraine 12 (2010): 4–13. Print.
6. Geyets V. М. “The policy of economic growth by expanding domestic consumption and its consequences.” Finance of Ukraine 9 (2004): 14–33. Print.
7. On foreign investments. Law of Ukraine from 13.03.1992, № 2198–ХІІ. Print.
8. On regime of the foreign investment. Law of Ukraine from 19.03.1996, № 93/96–ВР. Print.
9. The site of the State Statistics Service Ukraine. Web.< http://www.ukrstat. gov.ua>.
10. FRG. Ed. Bulanov G. А. Moscow: International relationships, 1990. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)