WORLD TRAINING SAILING BOATS
In scientific article is researched tendencies, which took place in historical process of the world segmentation of sailing tall ships and their influence on modern composition on whole word’s training sailing boats. By variety parameters modern composition of ships was done the estimation of most biggest tall sailing ships. Complete technical description of the powerful sailing tall ships was done on the present day. Identified and given the technical possibilities for further exploitation of Ukrainian training sailing boats. Assesses the current state of the sailing fleet in terms of economic costs and expenses of Crimea’s occupation and continuous war on eastern region of Ukraine.
JEL: L 92
2. Glovatskiy, W. Uvlekatelniy mir parusov. Mosow: Progress, 1981. Print.
3. . Kirichuk, А., and V. Labusov Vedenie v yаchting. Moskwa-Оdessa-Окlend: Imperiya, 2005. Print.
4. Malaya Enciklopediya – Parusniki. Minsk, Lilt, 1996. Print.
5. Мitrofanov, V., and P. Мitrofanov Shkoli pod parusami. Uchebniy parusniy flot XVIII-XX. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1989. Print.
6. Моdelist-коnstruktor (2003)-(2008). Print.
7. Nazarov, А. Anglo-russkiy slovar yachtenikh terminov. parus.kharkov.ua. Web.
8. Paul, E. Isskustvo plavaniya pod parusami. Мoscow: Fizkultura s sport, 1971. Print.
9. Sleit, S. Vse o parusnom sporte. - Мoskwa, AST, Astrel, 2005. Print.
10. Тvaineim, E. Startovat, chtobi pobezhdat. – Moskwa, Fizkultura i sport, 1979. . Print.
11. Shanko, B., kapitan shkhuni «Коrall» Pod parusami cherez dva океаnа. Moscow: Geografgiz, 1952. Print.
12. Shneider, I. Оperaciya parus. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1977. Print.
13. Shult, I. Vse о pаrusаkh. Мoscow: Ayaks-Press, 2007. Print.
14. Elvstrem, P. Iscusstvo plavaniya pod parusami. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport, 1971. Print.
15. Epov, G. Parusnoe vooruzheniye sudov. Sankt Peterburg: Elmor, 2005. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)