ANALYSIS OF INSURERS ON THE LIFE INSURANCE MARKET IN UKRAINE
This article is analyzed to the analysis of life insurance market in Ukraine. The study is an analysis of the financial condition of insurers leaders of term life insurance. The article examines the performance of insurers, analyzes the financial condition of companies. The conclusions on the state of the insurer's life insurance market are made.
The study used a set of general and specific methods which are interrelated and used to work in a logical and consistent communication.
The conclusions are made and suggestions for improving the financial condition of insurers to improve life insurance in the modern insurance market of Ukraine are offered.
JEL: G 22
2. “Zakon Ukrainu “On financial services and state adjusting of markets of financial services” №2664-ІІІ, July, 12, 2001.” Vidomosti Verhovnoi Radu 1(2002). Print.
3. Official web-sait Insurance Top. Web.
4. Zakon Ukrainu “On bringing of changes to Law of Ukraine “On insurance” 22.12.2010 № 2850-VІ. Web.
6. Zaletov, O.M. Protection of life. Kyiv: Mijnarodna agentsiya "BISON", 2006. Print.
7. “Zakon Ukrainu “On insurance” from 7 March 1996 № 85/96 – VR” Vidomosti Verhovnoi Radu Ukrainu 18(1996): 78. Print.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)