Structure of legal communication in the field of providing material resources of the military part
One of the most important factors that determines the combat capability of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is the condition of the rear support of military units, institutions of this military unit.
The analysis of the content of the legal relations in which the military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine take part makes it possible to point out that the priority for them is the administrative military-administrative relations, which are governed by the public-legal norms enshrined in the military legislation. However, trends in the development of modern military-legal relations suggest that more and more of them are governed by civil law. Therefore, this article is devoted to the problem of legal relations in which the military unit is the subject.
One of the means of preventing delinquency in the supply of material resources with the participation of military units should be the expediency of the practical application of the principle of rationality in the construction of the contractual structure. Logistical support affects virtually all major indicators of the work of the military unit, and the clear functioning of the supply service is one of the important conditions for its rhythmic and stable operation.
The main task of the military unit supply service is the timely and optimal provision of its activities with the necessary material resources of adequate completeness and quality. Supply workers should study and take into account the demand and supply for all material resources used, the level and change in prices for them, choose the most economical form of turnover, optimize inventories, reduce transport and procurement and warehousing costs.
That is why the supply process is based on the rhythmic and timely provision of the necessary military and technical resources to the military.
2. Puginsky B.I. Commercial Law. I.: Mirror Publishing House, 2005. 328 p.
3. Ovchinnikov N.I. The essence and importance of the structure of contractual relations. Jurisprudence. 1971. № 4. S. 59–66.
4. Braginskiy M.I. General doctrine of economic contracts. Minsk: Science and Technology, 1967. 260 p.
5. Usatii D.Yu. Elements of contractual relations of retail sale. Law and security. 2014. No. 4 (55). Pp. 182-186.
6. Kamenkov V.S. Structure of contractual relations in economic relations. Business Law. 2007. № 2. P. 35–37.
7. Samarkina V.I. Delivery contract as the main tool for organizing market relations. Gazette of the Russian state. trade and economic university. 2007. No. 1 (17). Pp. 172–179.
8. Ioffe O.S. Obligatory law. M.: Law. Lit., 1975. 872 p.
9. Magidin B. Restriction of freedom of contract concluded with the participation of military units. Entrepreneurship, economy and law. 2010. № 11. S. 85-88.
10. Contract law: Contracts for works and services. Book. 3 / M.I. Braginskii, V.V. Vitryanskyi. M.:Regulations, 2002. 1055 p.