Officials in Limited Liability Companies and Companies with Additional Liability
The author analyzes which persons are covered by the concept of officials, requirements for the officials of limited and additional liability companies and obstacles to the acquisition of the status of an official. The list of duties of officials and the types of responsibilities that arise for their breach have been clarified. Thus, the newly adopted Law of Ukraine “On LLC” provides for officials: joint and several liability with the members of the company for the compensation of losses caused to the company; subsidiary liability for company obligations; early termination of the contract (contract) with the company without payment of compensation. The study refers not only to the law on limited and additional liability companies, but also to other legal acts that regulate the legal status and liability of officials of the company of such type.
2. Law of Ukraine «On Joint Stock Companies» of 17.09.2008. URL access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/514-17
3. Economic Code of Ukraine from January 16, 2003. URL access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15/stru
4. Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of Ukraine of 26 April 2002 No. 5 “On judicial practice in bribery cases”. URL access mode: http://search.ligazakon.com/l_doc2.nsf/link1/VS02011.html
5. Law of Ukraine «On Business Societies» of September 19, 1991 Access Mode URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/1576-12
6. Civil Code of Ukraine dated January 16, 2003. URL access mode: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/435-15
7. Law of Ukraine “On Information” of 02.10.1992 Access Mode URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/go/2657-12