Belarusian Experience Of Codification Of The Legislation On The Protection Of Historical And Cultural Heritage
Discusses the Belarusian experience of codification of the legislation on culture, part of which is the law on the protection and use of historical and cultural heritage. The author, analyzing the Code of the culture, notes its advantages and disadvantages. It is proved that the codification brought together about forty of the normative legal acts regulating relations in the sphere of protection and restoration of historical and cultural heritage. The article reveals the content of the new concepts and definitions such as «patron, sponsor, or mechanism of state-private partnership». Contained the study’s conclusions and recommendations may be useful in the systematization of the legislation on culture (cultural heritage) in Ukraine.
2. Akulenko V. I. International law and protection of cultural property and its implementation in national law of Ukraine: monography. Kyiv: Justinian, 2013. 608 p.
3. Kurylo T. V. Formation and development of legislation on the protection of cultural heritage in Ukraine: historical and legal research: thesis of PhD in law. K., 2003. 222 p.
4. Mahazynschykova I. P. Cultural heritage of humanity: conservation and usage: training manuals. Lviv, 2002. 160 p.
5. Maksimov V. V. Legal protection of cultural values in the UNESCO Convention: thesis of Phd in law. Kyiv, 1997.
6. Melnychuk O. I. Status of World Cultural Natural Heritage in International Law: thesis of Phd in law. K., 2006.
7. Odaynyk B. M. Key definitions relating to the concept of «cultural heritage»: Challenges // Bulletin of the Odessa National University, Journal of the Odessa National University. 09/2009. V.14 Issue 9: Jurisprudence. 129 p.
8. Radzyvyll A. A, Problems and prospects of general concept of mankind’s heritage in modern international law: diss. Thesis of PhD in law, NAS of Ukraine; Institute of State and Law after V. N. Koretsky. Kiev, 2000. 210 p.
9. Shemshuchenko Y. S. Theoretical regulatory framework of cultural values restitutions // Returning back of Ukrainian cultural heritage: problems, tasks and prospects. Issue 10. Kiev, 1997. p. 34-37.
10. Martynenko Y. E. State accounting of historical and cultural values: new approaches in the Culture Code of the Republic Belarus // Justice of Belarus, 2017. № 2. p. 24-28.
11. Some issues of historical and cultural values saving. The Council of Ministers decree rep. Belarus, June 3 2016 g, number 437 // Nat. Register of legal assembly rep. Belarus. 2016. № 22.
12. On adoption of State program “Culture of Belarus” for 2016-2020 Years [Electronic resource]: the Council of Ministers decree rep. Belarus, March 4 2016 g, number 180 // National legal Internet Portal of the Republic of Belarus, 03.23.2016, 5/41814.
13. On some measures on implementation of the Culture Code of the Republic of Belarus [Electronic resource]: the Council of Ministers decree rep. Belarus, Jan. 13. 2017 hours, № 25 // Etalon. Legislation of the Republic of Belarus / Nat. Center of legal information of Rep. Belarus. Minsk, 2017.