The Features Of The Application The Institute Circumstances Excluding Criminality In A Political Crisis In Ukraine
The Criminal Code of Ukraine is often used as an instrument of abuses or on considering political expedience at the terms of absence in Ukraine during the last decades of independent and impartial justice. Possibly, it touches application of institute of circumstances which exclude criminality of act, as he contains norms which differentiate good behaviour on certain signs similar to criminal, from the truly criminal.
The article provides a classification of circumstances excluding criminality by the criterion of legal nature. In particular, these circumstances which consist in realization of right (self-defense, extreme necessity, detention of a person who has committed a criminal offense, resisting the authorities as the realization of the right to civil disobedience, the implementation of measures by parents against children home care, etc.).
The author examines the concept of «execution (implementation) of the right to self-defense» because one of the circumstances excluding criminality is the right to self-defense. Determined that the concept of «self-defense» is greater than self-defense or absolute/extreme necessity.
Installing a person act when circumstances precluding criminal liability, is the guarantee of observance in the state of legality and individual rights, and also provides protection from unreasonable person of criminal responsibility for acts committed during the implementation of the right to individual self-defense
2. Mochkosh Ya.V. Neobkhodymaya oborona v uholovnom prave: henezys, problemы y predlozhenyya / Ya.V. Mochkosh // Chasopys Kyyivs’koho universytetu prava. – 2013. − # 3. – S. 304-309.
3. Mochkosh Ya. Neobkhidna oborona v kryminal’nomu pravi Ukrayiny: vid ideyi do real’nosti / Ya. Mochkosh // Pravo Ukrayiny. – 2006. – # 10. – S. 95–99.
4. Horyslavs’kyy K. O. Pravo lyudyny ta hromadyanyna na samozakhyst zhyttya i zdorov»ya vid protypravnykh posyahan’ : dys. ... kand. yuryd. nauk : 12.00.02 / Horyslavs’kyy Kyrylo Oleksandrovych. – Donets’k, 2003. – 205 s.
5. Dudorov O.O. Kryminal’ne pravo: Navchal’nyy posibnyk / O.O. Dudorov, M.I. Khavronyuk / Za zah. red. M.I. Khavronyuka. – K.: Vaite, 2014. – 944 s.
6. Kryminal’ne pravo Ukrayiny. Zahal’na chastyna / [Andrusiv H. V., Andrushko P. P., Benkivs’kyy V. V. ta in.] ; za red. P. S. Matyshevs’koho ta in. – K. : Yurinkom Inter, 1997. – 512 s.
7. Kryminal’ne pravo Ukrayiny: Zahal’na chastyna : pidruchnyk / V.I. Borysov, V.Ya. Tatsiy, V.I. Tyutyuhin ta in..; za red.. V. Ya. Tatsiya, V.I. Borysova, V.I. Tyutyuhina. – 5-te vyd., pererobl. i dopov. – Kh. : Pravo, 2015. – 528 s.